segunda-feira, 8 de junho de 2009

Way to the Himalayas


Hello again! I bring good news


In two weeks I will travel by train from Bangalore to Shimla (The Himalayas) for the AIESEC National Conference. And guess what? It will be my birthday! I'm really happy especially because I'm leading a negotiation between Maya-LabourNet and Close the Gap and today it was defined. Close the Gap will provide computer donations to Maya. I brang my friend Raven from AIESEC Belgium (who works for Close the Gap) and we managed the business between the organizations we working for. LabourNet will expand to other two cities and all the computers requested will 'start' the other locations. More than 100 computers (PCs, lap tops and laser printers) will be used by Maya-LabourNet. I recommend the organization to all: http://www.close-the-gap.org/ . They provide computer donations around the globe. But contact me because my friend is working there and he is in charge to manage the application forms.


So, as you already know I had been just to GOA, but now I have the chance to do an adventure from the South to the North of India by train.


Namaste!





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário